Every auto repair shop says things like this though, right? So what makes us stand out from the rest?
If you need some proof that our customers drive away from our shop satisfied before you trust us with bringing your baby back up to full speed, we understand. You can simply perform a quick Google search for “California Collision” and you’ll see we’ve earned hundreds of positive reviews there and on Yelp over the years.
Making a Dent in the Industry
20 years ago, we set out to start an auto repair shop that worked the way auto repair shops are supposed to: namely, deliver fast repairs with no bull, be operated by a team at the top of their game who knows what they’re doing, and keep constant communication with customers.
Dealing with an auto body shop team that doesn’t know what they’re doing, or does everything they can to milk the job as long as possible – we bet you’ve been there before – means unnecessary stress. We understand that more stress is the last thing you need after getting into an accident.
About Our Team
The quality of an auto repair team is the same thing as the quality of the repair shop itself – with a bad team, you’re going to have a bad time! Here are some of the things that make our team of collision repair technicians a good one, uniquely qualified to fix your car.
- Our team is I-CAR Gold-certified – this means that they’re trained in the latest collision repair techniques and know how to find hidden damage.
- To keep up with the rapidly-changing world of auto repair, our staff is also required to undergo annual training so that they learn about all the latest vehicle repair innovations.
- Finally, our founder and head of our team is I-CAR Platinum Certified. This means he also undergoes training to do the best job possible and maintain an efficient, organized workplace. No slacking boss here!
We Keep You in the Loop
Unlike some other auto body repair shops that might feed you bull and string you along, we think ongoing communication with our customers is very important. We’ll keep you informed of the current status of your vehicle and an estimate on how long the process will take. If you like, we’ll even get into the nitty gritty and explain the ins-and-outs of why it will take the length of time we estimate, or how we’re planning to tackle your unique case, step-by-step. For us, this kind of transparency separates the good auto repair shops from the bad.
We Care About Convenience
The car you drop off by us may be your only form of transportation, and we realize this. As such, we provide a concierge-shuttle service that can get you to and from work or anywhere else you need to go.
If a claim is involved, we’ll be more than happy to work with your insurance.
Get Your Car And Life Back on Track
We hope you’ll work with our collision repair service so that you can get back to your normal life as expediently as possible. We promise three things:
- Repairs completed as quickly as possible without cutting corners and compromising on quality.
- Clear communication so you know the exact status of your vehicle.
- Convenience and, ultimately satisfaction.
Feel free to give us a call today and we’ll get started on a quote and individualized plan.